“how to” sessions
Doing business in India need not be daunting. Our one hour breakout sessions are broken down into four simple stages; Learn, Assess, Plan and Grow. So whether you are new to the market, looking to expand within India, or are already firmly established, these sessions will equip you with the knowledge you need to succeed.
- Ease of doing business – incremental changes to the operational environment
- Intellectual Property Rights in India
- Adapting to India’s consumer dynamics
- Going solo or local partnerships?
- Finding and retaining the right people and managing the skill gap
- Compliance – understanding the UK Bribery and Indian Companies Act
- Social media marketing
- Cross-border M&As
MEET THE EXPERTS
Experts are available throughout the day for delegates to have one to one sessions with specialist advisors. Whether your questions relate to tax, company formation, IP, HR, banking, export credits or the law, there will be an expert on hand.